1. Login to your LMS.
2. Once logged in, select the course for which you would like to set up an exam.
3. After selecting the course, select the Proctoring tab, viewable on the left-hand side of the page. Doing so, takes you into the Course Dashboard, to set up exams.
4. Click on the New Exam box in the top right corner to reach the Exam Form page.
5. On the Exam Form page, fill in the necessary fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)). After completing this page, left click on the Continue box in the lower right corner.
- If there are any questions as to what each field is/why it is included, hover your mouse over the (?) and an explanation box will pop up.
6. Next, you will be directed to the Permitted Items section which allows you to toggle on/off the items that will be permitted for the exam. All of the information on the permitted items will be displayed for the instructor prior and during the exam. When finished selecting items, left click on the Continue button in the lower right corner of the page.
- Details of each field toggled ‘on’ can be added if necessary.
7. On the Notes page, provide notes for both the students taking the exam and the proctors with whom they will be working if applicable. Once completed, go to the lower right corner and click Continue to move on or click Back to edit information from the previous page.
8. From the Proctor Settings page, select the desired fields as appropriate. Once completed, go to the lower right corner and click Continue to move on or click Back to edit information from the previous page.
- If you would like to set up an Instructor as a Proctor – you can add specific information that will allow the student(s) to meet that proctor at a specific place and time.
9. The Attachments page allows you to add up to 5 files for the exam. The current file size is one (1) MB. To upload the files, you can either drag and drop files into the middle of the screen or click the gray ‘Upload Attachments’ button to select files from your computer. Once completed, go to the lower right corner and click Upload Attachments to move on or click Skip if there are no attachments.
- Accepted file types include JPEG, PDF, Audio.
10. From the Pending Approval page, you are able to review all of the information for accuracy.