1. Login to the Institutional Dashboard.
2. Once logged in, there will be two boxes on the screen. One Gray (left) and one Green (right), Click on the GREEN box on the right side to begin the approval process for proctors.
3. Once selected, the new window will appear and show all of the information that the potential Proctor had provided (name, phone number, etc.). In addition, you will be able to see who requested to have this proctor approved (if applicable).
NOTE: If you have a tight deadline, you may wish to skip through the pending approvals to find specific proctors to approve. To do so, just click on the arrows to the left or right side of the window showing the potential proctors information.
4. Once you have reviewed the proctors’ information, you can approve or deny the Proctor by clicking on the Action box at the bottom of the window. Select YES or NO from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: You may choose to apply your choice (upon approval) to a number of different tiers.
- Just the student
- Just the Instructor
- This specific exam
- The entire course
- The entire account (institution wide approval)
5. Once you have made all of the appropriate selections, click on the Submit button on the bottom of the page. Your selection will be saved and you will progress on to the next pending Proctor.