1. Login to the Institutional Dashboard.
2. On the Institutional Dashboard, click the gray box on the left to review Pending Exam Approvals.
- (New Window Pops Up)
3. From the Exams Awaiting Approval page, the list you see will have all the pending exams and also any accommodations for students that need attention. To approve or deny an exam – clickREVIEW on the right-hand side of the screen of the exam you wish to work on.
5. From the Exam Details page, review exam information and ensure that it is accurate. Please note – If a field is Grayed out – that information is locked and cannot be changed. In the event the information is not accurate or unsatisfactory, the admin can change the information (ex. Passwords) then approve the exam.
- This editing feature, saves time from having to deny the exam and sending it back to the instructor who needs to change the password only to then have them submit it again and wait longer for the approval.
- Once the selections are satisfactory, click the Continue button on the lower right-hand side of the screen.
6. After going through the subsequent settings that need to be reviewed, click on Approve Exam to finish the process.
- If desired, you can also toggle on the switch below the ‘Approve Exam’ button to prevent any further edits to the exam.