1. Go to the Proctor login page proctor.smarterproctoring.com
2. On the left side of the screen select LOCATIONS. Once a specific location has been chosen, select EDIT on the right side of the screen.
3. Select the PRICING tab and set up your pricing requirements. (Note: Global Pricing is enabled by default). The pricing can be flat-rate or tiered pricing.
Flat Rate - You choose a price for all eventualities (Single rate, no matter the session duration)
Tiered Rates - Different exam durations cost different prices (i.e. The longer the exam, the higher the cost.)
* The Pricing in each box (for a specific exam length) needs to be the total price for that duration of the exam. The price will not be a combination of prices from the first box (0-4 hr exam) and the second box (4-6 hr exam). EXAMPLE: If the exam you proctor is 6-8 hrs in length, the total rate charged is $35, NOT a combination of all three rates.
** You can add ranges and if you click on the dot on the bar, you can slide them left and right to change the session length to meet your needs
4. To add school specific pricing, select the drop-down at the bottom of the screen.
5. To add pricing for another institution, select the ADD INSTITUTION button.
6. Once all setup is complete, select SAVE to finish setup.