1. Log in the SmarterProctoring Institution Dashboard.
2. Once logged into your account, click on your name or account name in the top right-hand corner.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on INSTITUTION SETTINGS.
4. You will want to then click on the EXAM SETTINGS tab.
5. You will want to click on the toggle to enable written exams in the account. Doing so will now allow your instructors to create written exams in the system.
6. Once completed, scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE on the right side of the screen.
- When you enable the written exam feature, you will have to designate a default exam type to appear for the instructors, if they simply choose to create an exam, instead of picking a type from the start.
- If the instructors choose a written exam, they will no longer see the following;
a. Passwords / Access codes
b. exam URL